Ontario is high quality food made from 60% or 50% of chicken or lamb and vegetables. The content provides high quality meat and digestibility of the food. The newly modified formula with low cereal does not burden the body and prevents the occurrence of food intolerance. Ontario is enriched with functional components and raw materials that have a positive impact on health and vitality of the dog.
37 % of chicken meat and 23% of potatoes and more vegetables for high digestibility and digestive tract health
* Low in cereals reduces the likelihood of allergic reactions
* Prebiotics and Yucca - mannanoligosacharidy and fructooligosaccharides on intestinal microflora stability and support metabolism
* Combination of tomatoes and organic selenium to enhance immunity and protect cells against aging
* Salmon oil balances the ratio of unsaturated fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6, which have a beneficial effect on the coat quality, health, heart and circulatory system and vitality
* Chelated minerals are effectively usable source of calcium to balance the ratio of calcium and phosphorus in the body
* Added synthetic amino acids (L-lysine and DL-methionine) increase the digestibility of protein in feed
* Vitamins, trace elements and other biologically active substances provide complete coverage of nutritional needs and the excellent condition of each dog.
Composition of the feed
Chicken, Chicken Liver, Potato, Maize, Poultry Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Salmon Oil, Natural Flavors, Dried Apples, Brewer’s Yeast, Tomatoes, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Minerals, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, DL-methionine, L-Lysine, Mannanoligosaccharides,
Fructo-oligosaccharides, Probiotics, Organic Copper, Choline Chloride, Organic Zinc, Organic Manganese, Organic Selenium, Biotin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Ribofl avin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate source of Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E (alfatocopherol).
Feed additives per 1 kg
Vitamin E (alfatokoferol)
850 m.j./ kg
Daily ration depends on the age and weight of the wall - see chart on the packaging.
2,5 kg, 13kg