Ontario is high quality food made from 60% or 50% of chicken or lamb and vegetables. The content provides high quality meat and digestibility of the food. The newly modified formula with low cereal does not burden the body and prevents the occurrence of food intolerance. Ontario is enriched with functional components and raw materials that have a positive impact on health and vitality of the dog.
* 17 % of Lamb meat and 29% of rice for high digestibility and digestive tract health
* Low in cereals reduces the likelihood of allergic reactions
* Prebiotics and Yucca - mannanoligosacharidy and fructooligosaccharides on intestinal microflora stability and support metabolism
* Combination of tomatoes and organic selenium to enhance immunity and protect cells against aging
* Salmon oil balances the ratio of unsaturated fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6, which have a beneficial effect on the coat quality, health, heart and circulatory system and vitality
* Chelated minerals are effectively usable source of calcium to balance the ratio of calcium and phosphorus in the body
* Added synthetic amino acids (L-lysine and DL-methionine) increase the digestibility of protein in feed
* Vitamins, trace elements and other biologically active substances provide complete coverage of nutritional needs and the excellent condition of each dog.
Composition of the feed
Lamb, Rice, Maize, Poultry Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Salmon Oil, Natural Flavors, Dried Apples, Brewer´s Yeast, Tomatoes, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Minerals, DL-methionine, L-Lysine, Mannan-oligosaccharides, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Probiotics, Organic Copper, Choline Chloride, Organic Zinc, Organic Manganese, Organic Selenium, Biotin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Ribofl avin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E (alfatocopherol).
Feed additives per 1 kg
Vitamin E (alfatokoferol)
500 m.j./ kg
Feed 1-2 times a day according to the table on the packaging.
0,9kg, 2,5kg, 13kg.